Hi, and welcome to my blog!
My name is Francesca, an Italian mum of two boys, 2 and 4 years old and we live in London.
A former TV producer when I lived in Italy and now a digital content creator and marketer. I started my blog two years ago, because I needed to practice English. I didn’t mean to become a blogger, and I didn’t start with that purpose. However, I discover for blogging a real passion that has allowed me to reinvent myself at almost 40 years old.
This is how all started!
If you would like to read the full story, I have written a post on the blog’s second birthday, in which I also explain why starting a personal blog nowadays.
About this blog
Mum what else is a bilingual blog and it is primarily about the story of an expat family, with information and suggestions if you want to move to London.
You will find:
- Ideas and suggestions for visiting London with kids and the best activities to do in London with kids
- Travel tips and family travel destinations
- Curiosities about English culture seen by an expat family like ours
- Information on how to move to the UK
- Interviews with other expat moms scattered around the world, with the heading ‘Mamas around the world.’
Whatever brought you to my website, welcome!
If you like the blog, you can subscribe filling the form below or linking to Bloglovin. You can receive the monthly newsletter to receive the best of the month.[mc4wp_form id=”4201″]