YOUR LONDON LOCAL GUIDE
Why should you choose a local guide? What can I do for you that you can’t do for yourself? Actually you can plan your trip on your own. However, you won’t probably get the most of it. As I live in London I can suggest top sights, where to eat, or the latest and updated cultural activities (exhibitions, concerts) everything is going on and you shouldn’t miss.
TRAVEL PLANNING SERVICES IN LONDON
Let a local help you to plan your trip to London!
I have been living in London for many years and since I moved here, I started to discover each corner of this city. I have two very young children, 2 and 4 years old and I can help you to arrange your trip with attention to family destinations activities:
- which airport to choose and connections to the city: fares and discount options
- where to sleep and in which area of London
- where to eat: I can give you the best solutions, based on the itinerary, only personally tested
- in London there are so many museums and activities to do with them: which one to choose? which are the best according to the age of your children?
- you want to discover secret corners of London and don’t know where to start
- you would like to visit London as a local: I can suggest destinations and places where we usually do and you can’t find usually in the travel guides
- you want to see a local shows and don’t know where to start to search
- you want to organise a day-trip from London and don’t know what to choose or simply don’t have idea how long it takes or if it’s suitable for a family
London has so many possibilities that you might be overwhelmed by. I can give you recommendations for where to go, what to do, where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around.
WHY CHOOSE TO GO FOR A PLANNING WITH ME:
- As local I can suggest the best deal for your budget and find out special rates or discounts on museums, transport and attractions.
- I will give you my insider tips: what’s going on in London based on your interests, tips to get around London with kids, feedback about highly rated restaurants and cheaper solutions
- Kids in mind: having two little kids I can suggest what is the best activities to do with them among the many possibilities in London according to my direct experience as Londoner
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE:
- support during booking the hotel, flight and transfer from the airport
- creation of a customized itinerary in pdf based on your requests / needs. The itinerary consists of a pdf guide sent via email, in which you will find some important information to keep in mind during the stay and the day-to-day itinerary. The service does not include the booking of attractions, but in the pdf you will find the direct link to book. Before this, you will receive some questions via email that will help me to better understand your needs.
- on-site support during your stay
GUIDE WITH ITINERARY OF THREE DAYS: £ 45.
Contact me if you want to receive a quote for a multi-day itinerary.
Prepay with PayPal.
For additional information and a free quote, please contact me at hello [at] mumwhatelse [dot] com or through the contact form